Costa Rica is a wonderful country catering to both locals and international travelers. It has been the main go-to destination for many travelers from various parts of the world.
If you have been thinking of traveling this summer, you need to put this in the lists of places to visit; it offers a lot of fun, adventure, and foods.
Many are the foods you can order from the country’s restaurants. Unless you want, whatever food you will order should not keep you stuffed; you do need to save room for Costa Rican mouth-watering desserts.
I am going to share with you some of the best Costa Rican Desserts. The country has many desserts. Depending on your taste, you can pick traditional desserts.
Here is a list of some of the best Costa Rican desserts that you need to try:
- queque seco also known as Orange Pound Cake;
- Miel de Chiverre which is known as Sweet White Spaghetti Squash;
- Tres Leches;
- Arroz con leche or rice pudding;
- Suspiros or Meringues.
Other than these above, you can have the following:
- cono capuchino which is, basically, an ice-cream cone with chocolate on top.
- Flan is cold caramel custard that you should not miss out on.
- Melcocha is a candy made out of raw sugar
- pan de maiz is corn sweet bread
- queque seco is a tasty pound cake